Durham Radiology Associates
Durham Radiology Associates has been providing comprehensive diagnostic imaging and interventional radiology services to patients throughout Durham, Orange, Granville, Person, Wake and surrounding counties in North Carolina for over 40 years. Our highly specialized, board-certified radiologists and state-of-the-art diagnostic and interventional technology ensure high quality, patient focused care.
We offer subspecialty expertise in all areas of diagnostic and interventional radiology. Our physician group is comprised of 19 radiologists and a vascular surgeon. All of our radiologists are certified by the American Board of Radiology and our vascular surgeon is certified by the American Board of Surgery.
Our mission is to be caring members of our community and maintain an excellent reputation for quality care by providing:
- quality diagnostic imaging
- a cheerful and pleasant environment
- compassion, respect and prompt service
- the highest level of skill in diagnosing illness
- timely reports to our referring physicians
Durham Radiology Associates interprets or performs over 300,000 radiology examinations per year. We provide professional services at:
Four area hospitals:
- Durham Regional Hospital in Durham, NC.
- Granville Medical Center in Oxford, NC.
- Federal Medical Center in Butner, NC.
- North Carolina Specialty Hospital in Durham, NC.
Four regional outpatient imaging centers:
- Durham Diagnostic Imaging at Independence Park in Durham, NC.
- Durham Diagnostic Imaging at Southpoint in Durham, NC.
- NC Diagnostic Imaging Cary in Cary, NC.
- Southern Pines Diagnostic Imaging in Southern Pines, NC.
And an outpatient interventional radiology center:
- Triangle Interventional Services in Cary, NC.
In addition, we provide overread services via teleradiology, including ultrasound, CT (computed tomography) and MRI. For more information about our company and to learn more about remote professional interpretation services for your facility, please contact our business manager via the Contact Us tab above.
Our Regional Vascular Associates division uniquely integrates both interventional radiology and vascular surgery to provide comprehensive diagnosis and therapy of vascular disease. Our vascular physicians specialize in the therapeutic and cosmetic treatment of varicose veins. For more information or an appointment, please see www.regionalvascularassociates.com.
We look forward to serving our patients and referring physicians at each of our locations.