Durham Radiology Associates
Durham Radiology Associates has been providing comprehensive diagnostic imaging and interventional radiology services to patients throughout Durham, Orange, Granville, Person, Wake and surrounding counties in North Carolina for over 40 years. Our highly specialized, board-certified radiologists and state-of-the-art diagnostic and interventional technology ensure high quality, patient focused care.
We offer subspecialty expertise in all areas of diagnostic and interventional radiology. Our physician group is comprised of 17 radiologists. All of our radiologists are certified by the American Board of Radiology.
Our mission is to be caring members of our community and maintain an excellent reputation for quality care by providing:
- quality diagnostic imaging
- a cheerful and pleasant environment
- compassion, respect and prompt service
- the highest level of skill in diagnosing illness
- timely reports to our referring physicians
Durham Radiology Associates interprets or performs over 300,000 radiology examinations per year. We provide professional services at:
Four area hospitals:
- Duke Regional Hospital in Durham, NC.
- Granville Medical Center in Oxford, NC.
- Federal Medical Center in Butner, NC.
- North Carolina Specialty Hospital in Durham, NC.
- Davis Ambulatory Surgery Center in Durham, NC.
Four regional outpatient imaging centers:
- Durham Diagnostic Imaging at Independence Park in Durham, NC.
- Durham Diagnostic Imaging at Southpoint in Durham, NC.
- NC Diagnostic Imaging Cary in Cary, NC.
In addition, we provide overread services via teleradiology, including ultrasound, CT (computed tomography) and MRI. For more information about our company and to learn more about remote professional interpretation services for your facility, please contact our business manager via the Contact Us tab above.
We look forward to serving our patients and referring physicians at each of our locations.